Saturday, July 26, 2008

Grandma's Move...

Well sorry it has taken me so long to get these pics up but here they are... Grandma got moved Thursday & last time we were over there, still unpacking. I know she is going to enjoy living in her new apartment. She already knows so many people there it is like she has lived there for years... Here are some pics from the day...
Grandma & the for sale sign...
The movers finally arrived about 8:30am & had her house loaded in the truck & empty at the apartment in 4 hrs... Those guys knew what they were doing...
Last thing to leave the living room was Grandma's chair...
The new living room...
The new kitchen... thru the door is her laundry room & pantry....
To the left of the previous picture is her living room.
Grandma's new home... I think she is going to be very happy here....
As she gets things unpacked & were they go, I'll send more pics so yall can see how she is doing...

5 comments:

Mema said...

Hey, it looks great. Can't wait to get over there and see it. She is such a busy lady, I will keep trying until I catch her at home. Enjoy your new Diggs Grandma and I know you will.

Love

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the new place! I think Grandma will have a great time there....but no loud parties!!

Kari said...

Looks like a great place!!! Can't wait till we get time to make it over there and see it!!

Denise said...

She really likes her new diggs... :)

Denise said...

fun, fun, fun