Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tour de Paris 2008

Well Larry & I rode in our first Tour de Paris.
It was totally exhausting for me!!! I was just about give out before we even hit the square. BUT I FINISHED!!! :) the 15K anyway... it is just alittle over double what we try to ride every night any. Larry did great. He said I held him back & that he could have gone on & done the 40K... may just let him do that next year.. ;)
Kari, she was #1, also rode but she was ahead of us with Josiah's nephew & parents so we lost her early.
Anyway we are really enjoying our bikes & are looking at some bike trails to start riding. We enjoy Beaver Creek but would like some new scenery... anyway so much for this year & until next...

3 comments:

Mema said...

It looked like fun. Glad you enjoyed it. It is very good exercise, but I did not know there was so many kinds of bikes. I enjoyed getting out for a change. Got some good shots of sights down town.

Laura Rhea said...

way to go larry and denise!!! you guys are inspiring...maybe its time to dust off the ol' bikes! you make it look so fun...

Denise said...

fun, fun, fun