Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randomnicity...

My son, Brian, has tagged me to participate in a random challenge.



1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

So, 6 random things about Me:


1. I am named after my mother.
2. I put ice in my milk. (Can't beat a nice glass of ice cold milk.)
3. Can't sleep without the TV on.
4. I put on a sock, then shoe... sock & other shoe.
5. I put my rings on in order & take them off in the reverse order.
6. I have pierced ears.

Well it took a while but there it is... :) My randomnicity...

Tag: Kari, Christi, Melissa, Mom, Shelia, Donna

1 comment:

Laura Rhea said...

that is so interesting about the sock and shoe!! I love knowinng those little "quirks"! :)