Saturday, October 18, 2008

Clara Visit...

Well I am finally posting Clara's visit w/ us back the first of October.... Mom & Dad went to the class reunion & Clara stayed w/ us for the evening. Her 2 great grandmother's came out to visit with her also. I think she had a really good time. We got to see her walking for the first time & boy does she get around now... I guess since she has some at home, the stairs didn't appeal to her adventursome nature... she was content with looking at them and thinking... "hhmm... I have some of those at home... " Well we really enjoyed her getting to come & stay with us. Here are a few pics of the evening w/ her great grandmothers...

Tried to post this on 10/21 but my pics won't upload. I tried again tonight & they still won't upload so maybe I can share them later in email. Sorry... :(

2 comments:

Mema said...

She is posted on MY Many Talents, view her there. She is a doll, Mema

Laura Rhea said...

she had such a great time getting showered with such love!!